Friday, February 10, 2012

Fujitsu Lifebook T901

Powerful, Fast, Convertible, Smart
The new Fujitsu T901 utilises the latest Intel Core i7-2620M "Sandy Bridge" processor and that represents a massive jump in processing power for Tablet PCs. This new Core i7 runs at a blistering quad thread* 2.7Ghz but can clock up to 3.4Ghz using Intel's Turbo Boost!

So what does that all mean for me? Your T901 convertible tablet is faster than any other!

Whether you are opening Excel spread sheets, editing pictures, compiling code, creating a DVD or just watching a movie, everything is faster.

An Intel Core i5-2520M (2.5/3.2 Ghz) version is also available here.

Processor Info: Intel Core i7 version Intel Core i5 Version

*The Intel Core i7-2620M and i5-2520M are both dual core processors with hyper-threading - effectively rendering four logical cores
The standard T901 comes with a massive 500 Gigabyte hard drive and 4 Gigabytes of super fast DDR3 RAM (Single Module) and is easily upgradable to 8 Gigabytes of RAM for maximum performance!

Best ever tablet graphics
The on-board Intel HD 3000 Graphics is a breakthrough over previous Intel graphics solutions with performance increases of over 200%. This new graphics chip is integrated directly into the processor for maximum efficiency and clocks in at between 850 Mhz - 1.3 Ghz with Intel's Turbo Boost technology.

Thanks to new HD video playback technology, the system now needs only the tiniest fraction of processing power meaning that your movies and DVDs play for longer than ever.

The T901 also features a new HDMI connector so that you can hook up a TV or projector using a standard connection straight from your tablet. Hook up a second big screen to your T901 and run a multi-monitor setup through the HDMI, VGA, DVI (via optional Dock) or Display Port (via optional Dock) with ease at up to 2560 x 1600 resolution.

To read more about the "impressive performance" of the new Intel HD3000 graphics, see this article and this one.

Fast connections you can use, Green power and a brilliant always charging USB port!
The T901 features the industry standard lightning fast USB 3 Port. The USB 3 port will connect to any of your standard USB hard drives, memory sticks and devices, but it can also connect to new USB 3 devices at 10 times the speed of USB 2.

The USB 3 port also puts out nearly twice the power of USB 2 meaning that phones and consumer tablets may charge via this port much faster.

The T901 also has two standard USB 2 ports, but here's where the magic is. The designated "always charging" USB port can charge your phone (or other battery powered device) even when the T901 is completely off!

The new T901 features a Green IT 0-Watt AC adapter that will not consumer power once your T901 is fully charged and shut down. Whereas typical AC wall adapters waste power when plugged in the T901 will not.

More than all day computing with 9 Hour Standard Battery life
The new "Sandy Bridge" Intel Core i5 and i7 processors allows the T901 to run for up to a staggering 7 hours on the standard battery.

If that's not enough for you, you can add an extended battery to give a 14 hours!

Now that is all day computing!

Write, Touch, Type - It's your choice!
Need to take notes in meeting, fill out forms or just sketch for fun? Simply flip the multi-touch display on the T901 around and fold it flat for tablet style computing. It rotates either way for convenience.

The T901 also features the advanced Wacom Penabled Active Digitizer Pen and capacitive Multi-Touch interface.

5 point multi-touch gestures allow you to right click, zoom, rotate and change windows with the light touch of your fingertips.

Intelligent Wacom Active Digitizer (Smart Pen) is pressure and proximity sensitive - perfect for writing and sketching and ultra responsive too!

Full sized keyboard and multi-touch track pad with scroll wheel give you the convenience of a laptop.
It's all about choice.

No compromise mobility and security
IT departments can adopt the T901 with confidence knowing that the very security features are at your fingertips:

Computrace enabled BIOS - track your asset and lock down your data in the event of loss of theft
Smart card reader for advanced sign-on
Biometric fingerprint reader - Reliable security that leaves no excuses for weak passwords
Embedded TPM
The T901 can make connections without compromise via Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 WiFi wireless and Bluetooth giving you the best mobile experience around.

Wide viewing, Clarity and High Definition
The Lifebook T901 offers the largest 13.3" Widescreen Display of any Tablet PC currently on the market. The high quality display offers 180 degree wide viewing angles in all directions. That makes the T901 perfect for sharing information Tablet style!

Wether you're watching a movie on a long flight or working on a spread sheet, you'll appreciate the 1280x800 pixel clarity of the T901. And with 300nit brightness, you'll also be able to work comfortably in any environment that office life throws at you!

Free training from the Tablet PC experts
A fully fledged tablet computer like the T901 offers an unprecedented depth of functionality to make your life easier and more productive. But how do you make sure you're getting the most out of your tablet PC? Tablet PC offers you free video and group training on the T901 tablet PC. Conducted by Tablet PC experts in capital cities around Australia, or in person on your tablet PC via our video training portal - exclusively free to our customers. We're also on hand to help you to find solutions to your Tablet PC questions. Want to know how to use Adobe Photoshop on a Tablet PC? We have the answers to that and hundreds of other Tablet PC questions, and we offer them to our customers at no extra cost*.

Manufacturer: Fujitsu
Unit Weight: 2.04Kg
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 32 or 64bit
Battery Life: Up to 9 hours - plus extended battery options up to 14 hours
Processor: Intel Core i7-2620M "Sandy Bridge"
Memory: Up to 8Gb DDR3 RAM
Hard Disk: 500GB (SATA 7200rpm)
Screen: 13.3" High Brightness LED Widescreen (1280 x 800 Resolution) with wide viewing angles
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 (Supports up to 2560 x 1600 resolution via Display Port in dock)
LAN Network: Intel 82579 LM 10/100/1000 Mbps
Wireless Network: Intel Centrino N6205 802.11 AGN wireless networking
Bluetooth: Yes
Inbuilt 56k Modem: No
Infrared: No
Fingerprint Reader: No
Form Factor: Convertible
Tablet Digitiser: Wacom Active Digitizer and Touch Screen
Ruggedness Ratings: N/A
Bar Code Reader: No
RFID Reader: No
GPS: No
Specifications URL: Global Fujitsu Website PDF
Warranty: 2 Years parts and labour courier warranty, extended options available.

No comments:

Post a Comment